Monday, October 22, 2018

PAINTING NEW ART

I love to watercolor and find that when I do, I get figuratively transported to another dimension.  It's relaxing and fun at the same time.  I also like to share my work to not only inspire others to do what they love, but to also help me continue at it and try to improve my skills.  I am by no means a professional artist, but that is not going to stop me from painting.  Here are three paintings that I did last week that I wanted to share, as the goal is to share my watercolors every Monday. 

The first is a bird perched on a branch.  Not the best sketched bird but a lovely one.  He is called Wire Tailed Manakin.  Here is a video of their display of courtship. 



The second watercolor is of a counter top with various things on top.  Just a simple kitchen with not much clutter.  Only the things needed and some pretty flowers to add a pop of life. 

The third watercolor is that of a bunch of flowers and cacti in various pots.  Different shapes and colors to add variety to any space.  All taking up residence on a mantle with white subway tile. 


No comments: