I moved into this condo in March of 2016 and overtime I slowly redid parts of my home. I did not have the budget to redo everything at once but new that there were things that I could not live with long term. This years redo project was the kitchen countertop.
What was once a mixture of formica and laminate has now thanks to Stone Age, been transformed into the most gorgeous quartz. I love the new look and how airy it has made the space feel.
Some of the materials that I purchased are:
- Kraus kitchen sink from Lowes - click here
- Moen kitchen faucet from Lowes - click here
- Smeg toaster from Crate and Barrel - click here
- Levi dinnerware from Anthropologie - click here
- Talma ceramic stash box/soap dish etc. from Urban Outfitters - click here
- Indoor plants from OC Succulents - click here