Friday, December 8, 2017

TOP 5 WAYS TO REDUCE YOUR WASTE

The holidays are nearing and it's easy to generate lots of waste and end up with things that you may not ever really have use for.  I would like to propose the idea of giving experiences rather than gifts.  Think about it...  Someone can give me a shirt for Christmas but I probably won't remember that in 5-10 years more than I will if that person gives me the gift of time and experiences.

Other things you can do to reduce your waste is to buy package free and locally as much as possible. Use materials that are better than the traditional toxic chemicals that are out there such as the ever so toxic Clorox.  Clorox products even smell toxic.  It bleaches nicely, but what bleaches even nicer and is non toxic is baking soda.  Instead of using a plastic toothbrush consider a bamboo.  There are many alternatives to the traditional toxic products we use.  Choose and think wisely.  This video goes into more detail.

No comments: