Friday, December 1, 2017

TOP 5 REASONS TO LET YOUR DESIGNER REFER THE CONTRACTOR

Sometimes it can become daunting when you are trying to find the right contractor.  How do you know that they will do the job right without taking you for a ride?  The truth is that sometimes you don't.  But if you let your designer refer the contractor to you then you have a far better chance of getting the right contractor.  Why?  Because, designers do not refer contractors that they themselves would not hire.  I say to all my clients that the contractors I work with are licensed, bonded, insured and I can vouch for their quality of work.

Specifically for me I pick and choose the contractors I refer based on the size and location of the project.  Some contractors I work with are great at big jobs and some are better at smaller jobs.  Some contractors work only in certain areas and not others.  Also, a designers reputation in on the line when referring anyone to you.  Now what if you don't need a designer but need a contractor?  Then simply call any local designer and ask nicely if he/she has any contractors they can refer.  Even if you don't intend to hire that designer, he/she will still give you qualified leads.  This video explains more in detail.

No comments: