Wednesday, December 13, 2017

MORE DESIGNERS CONTENT TO BE FEATURED ON THIS BLOG

I love blogging about sustainable landscape and truth be told when I write about mine, it helps promote my business.  That being said this platform was not really meant to be all about me.  My desire had/has always been to use this platform to encourage you to garden sustainably, use California natives and various other drought friendly features in your garden.  Whether you hired someone or DIY'ed the garden does not matter.  As long as you did so with the environment in mind I was happy.  
Now that being said I want to expand this blog to include more content from designers, gardeners and professionals.  There are many of us out there that produce worth wile content and I want to share that with you.  This means that I will have to write on here at least twice a week (Wednesdays and Fridays) to keep it consistent, fresh and worth wile.  Fridays will always be a video blog post of mine, while Wednesdays will shift between a text post of mine, someone else's video or featuring some designers awesome work.  

If there is anything specific you would like to see then comment on here and let me know what you would like to see more of on this platform.  As always thank you for being a supporter of this blog and making the journey one worth living.  

No comments: