Thursday, November 12, 2015

NEWS AND UPDATES

It has been a while since I have updated this blog partly due to many changes going on in my life that required my focus and my business getting really busy (yay for increased business).  There has also been some additions and changes to my business world that I would like to share with you.

First: is a mini re-brand of my website (click here).  This also includes a semi new about biz video. This new site is also mobile optimized.  Yep!  Finally by brand is mobile friendly.  The content did not change much but the look is much more friendly to the eye and various devices.

Second:  I got on the Instagram band wagon (@creationslandscapedesigns) in which I share work related photos and a bit about my personal life as I attempt to live a more zero waste / minimalist lifestyle.

Finally I have created a great tool called the landscape design checklist kit.  This kit is a fancier, more extensive version of the complimentary kit that I offer on my website.  This 24 page kit gives you everything you need to know about how to hire the right designer, the questions you should ask yourself to understand what you desire within your garden, online/offline places you can go to for ideas, the design process and much more.

No comments: