- Heuchera opal - Opal Coral Bells
- Penstemon heterophyllus 'Margarita' - Foothill Penstemon
- Salvia clevelandii - Cleveland Sage
- Satureja chandleri - San Miguel Savory
- Tricostema lenatum - Woolly Blue Curls
Friday, March 1, 2019
TOP 5 CA NATIVE FOR SAN DIEGO
Do you live in San Diego and want to add native plants to your garden, but are unsure as to which ones will work? Then this video is perfect for you. In this video I share with you the top 5 natives that will work well for San Diego gardens. Some of these plants will take shade and some will handle sun. All are a varying mix that any San Diego gardener should try and experiment with. These plants are...