Wednesday, January 23, 2019

SOUTHERN CA NATIVE NURSERIES

As I was doing research for this blog post, I realized that there are more nurseries selling native plants than I realized.  I was expecting to find a handful and I ended up finding 15+.  Way more than a handful and this is just for southern California.  This got me to thinking that perhaps I should visit some of these nurseries and make videos about them.  Starting in southern California first and eventually making my way up north.  Then again I also want to do this with most botanical gardens.  This will definitely make for some great content.

On that note below is a list of nurseries located in southern California.  If you would like a full list, including northern California nurseries then click here.
This is a video I made in 2010 when Tree of Life Nursery was having a garden tour.  

No comments: