Monday, October 29, 2018

BLUE VASE WITH FLOWERS

As I watercolor more, I am learning a lot about techniques and forms.  I am not by any means an expert but that is not going to stop me from trying.  The more I do and try, I better my skills will develop.  On that note, the painting I wanted to share with you this week is of a blue vase with flowers. 

It is based of off a picture that I saw on Instagram.  I was drawn to it.  This is why I love painting.  You can draw anything and that becomes the experiment.  Some drawings turn out like shit, while others turn out really nice.  Regardless of the outcome the process is fun and relaxing.  Even if it takes only an hour to paint, that is an hour that my mind is distracted from life.  An hour of being taken to some alternate universe. 


No comments: