To be blunt we did not beat around the bush and did everything by the book. We submitted drawings to the HOA and I referred a licensed landscape contractor who works on one project at a time. Thus full attention was given to the client. The client called me when she got the home from work on the last day of install with a happy tone in her voice as she raved about the garden.
The plants we used were:
- Arctoraphylos 'Byrd Hill' - Byrd Hill Manzanita
- Aristida purpurea - Purple Three-Awn
- Festuca rubra - Patrick's Point Fescue
- Monardella viollosa - Coyote Mint
- Muhlenbergia rigens - Deer Grass
- Perityle incana - Guadalupe Island Rock Daisy
- Salvie greggii 'White' - White Autumn Sage
For a limited time I am offering a complimentary landscape design consultation to any Orange County or Long Beach resident. Drop me an email if you are interested. I have also designed a kit for homeowners that want to hire the right designer which you can get here.