The materials you will need are:
- Containers - I like glass only because then you can see the inside.
- Potting soil - I have found that Kellogg potting soil works the best but you can use any that you have on hand.
- Plants - If you don't like using succulents then you can use indoor plants, however bear in mind that you will need larger containers.
- Sand - any color that you like.
- Beads or anything else that you would like to decorate the top of the containers with.
- Put some potting soil at the bottom of the container.
- Gently mist the plant(s) with water.
- Add the plant in the center or off to the side if you are using multiple plants.
- Add some sand around the plant - I used black sand that I had left over from another project (You could interchange step 3 and 4).
- On top of the sand add beads or any other decorative ornaments you would like.
If you have made any neat and interesting arrangements then you can email it to me and I will share on this blog.
Post a Comment