Tuesday, December 18, 2012

UNIQUE GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS


I am all about the holidays and doing things that don't conform to tradition.  Especially when it comes to wrapping gifts.  I don't like the traditional wrapping that everyone and their cousin can buy at the store.  Something unique is more my style and this year I happen to have the perfect solution.  I have a bunch of old landscape drawings from completed projects that are large enough that I can use them as wrapping paper.  I will post pictures tomorrow in my wordless Wednesday post but in the meantime I wanted to share these other neat gift wrapping ideas that I found on Pinterest.

The picture above shows some newspaper used as wrapping paper.  Some green ribbon and newspaper made roses and whoa-la.  If making the roses is too fancy for you then I could suggest picking some flowers from your garden instead.

The left pictures is a neat way to reuse an old map from your travels.  I am sure that you can get creative and come up with something unique idea that will make the recipient go nuts with joy.

If you would like other unique ideas then click here to visit the disfunctional designs blog post about unique wrapping ideas.

No comments: