If you are interested in something similar in your home then I would suggest the following.
- Measure your space to determine how many Woolly Pockets you need.
- Install the Woolly Pockets first prior to planting.
- If installed indoors then select indoor appropriate plants. If outdoors then select plants that can tolerate being in containers.
- Use a good potting soil mixture to ensure the health and survival of the plants.
- Water once a week for the first few weeks and then as needed.
- Buy your plants from a reputable nursery to ensure you get a quality plant material.