All the pots I bought except the railing planter are second hand (they have a chip or a minor crack). On the one hand I wanted a California native garden but on the other hand I wanted to be able to eat from my garden. I should also mention that my garden gets partial sun to partial shade. Below is my plant palette.
California native plants
- Dudleya brittonii (Chalk Dudleya)
- Monardella villosa (Coyote Mint)
- Salvia cleveladii (Cleveland Sage)
- Frageria californica (California Woodland Strawberry)
- Satureja douglasii (Yerba Buena) (edible leaves taste like spearmint)
- Salvia greggii (Fuchsia Autumn Sage)