Monday, March 12, 2012

MY SPRING GARDEN SHOW PRESENTATION TEASER

As I have already stated in the past I was selected to speak at the 2012 Spring Garden Show. You can see the list of all the speakers here. You can read my previous post about my topic here. I have to admit that creating a presentation is fun and exciting especially if you love what you do and if the theme (healing gardens) is intriguing. As I am writing the presentation I thought that I would share a little snippet for you.

I love the concept of having a healing garden. Especially where you use the 5 senses as a form of healing. My topic will focus on using those 5 senses and how each can be incorporated to transform any landscape into a healing garden. Your senses can play a big role in healing. Learning how to incorporate them into the garden is beneficial to you and your loved ones.

Stay tuned for additional updates on this topic. Image courtesy of cartoonstock.com.

No comments: