Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 SPRING GARDEN SHOW

I have participated in the spring garden show before with a garden and thought it would be cool this year rather than having a garden to be a speaker. I emailed the appropriate person and asked to be sent an application. When it arrived I was all stoked and thought how cool would this be. I applied and got selected to speak.

The garden show theme this year is healing gardens and my topic is "Affordable tips and tricks to turn your landscape into a healing garden". My presentation will focus on using the 5 senses. The date of this presentation is Sunday April 29th at 5-6pm. As I write the presentation I will post little snippets of the presentation here. I am super excited about this opportunity and can't wait.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a good speaker for that event. Do you have a garden at home? Or do you know a lot about flowers and plants? If you do, I'm pretty sure you'll do well on that job. Good luck!

Katy Eagles