Thursday, February 9, 2012

FORMER FOUNTAIN VALLEY CLIENTS HOME

When I started this video blog series I was not sure how I would like it. But it has been over two years now and I am loving every minute of it. I use a free program called Windows Movie Maker. It's a really simple and easy program to master. You can make all kinds of movies and in this case I made one about my Fountain Valley clients front yard that was installed in 2010. This particular garden was featured in the California native plant society's May 2011 garden tour. I had also previously done another blog post about this garden, which you can read here. Below is the video!



If you would like to increase your property value like this client did then feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top websites are full of garbage.
Ironwood Gourmet Large Acacia Wood Salad Bowl