"According to a new study, leftover watermelons from farms' harvests could be converted into up to 2.5 million gallons of clean, renewable ethanol fuel every year destined for your car, truck, or airplane's gas tank."
This would surely be a much more sustainable alternative. Cleaner, better and greener!
Click here to read the full article.
Other fruit uses...
- Peaches used in organic shampoos and soaps
- Pomegranate extract used in exfoliating scrubs
- Lime used as a disinfectant (it's acidic and the acid kills germs)
- Tomatoes are good for removing skunk odor
- Cucumbers over the eyes while napping is said to be good
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Mulberries are really good for constipation