- Select flowers after the morning dew has dried.
- Shorten the stem to the desired length and remove any foliage or damaged parts.
- Put all the stems in a bunch and tie a rubber band or string around it.
- Hang the bunch upside down in a room that is well ventilated, dry and dark. Your blooms should be dried and ready to use in 4-7 days.
- Once they have dried be sure not to put them in the sun to preserve their color.
There is a wide variety of plants that you can dry but might I suggest something fragrant. This way as the plant is drying the room or area that you are using will smell nice so you won't have to use the toxic room sprays to add scent.
Post a Comment