Monday, July 29, 2019

ON THE BOARDS TO WATERCOLOR

Last week I did a lot of drawing.  I was on a roll.  I also spend yesterday water coloring.  It was nice to just allow myself to have several hours of chill time.  Yes I actually consider water coloring as my chill time. 

With that said, I decided to challenge  myself and draw two things that I am not good at being animals and humans.  For the life of me I just cannot seam to get these two subjects right.  I figure if I practice then I will become better.  So I shall try to draw more people and animals in hopes of getting to some semblance of good. 

But what really is good.  My version of good may not be someone else's.  Realistically, I just want to be able to draw these subject matters to a point of comfort. 

Over the next few weeks I will attempt at drawing more of these subject and see what happens.  For now let me explain these images.  They are self explanatory but the surfer is from an image that is monochromatic.  This means the the entire image is various shades of one color.  In this case blue.  I will come back next Monday and share how these fared with new drawings. 

No comments: