Monday, May 27, 2019

DRAWING FLOWERS

Recently, I came across an artist on Instagram and was intrigued by her work.   What I like most about her work is that it is easy for someone like me, that is still learning and growing in the art of watercolor to recreate and learn from.   So this past Sunday I decided to recreate one of her Instagram posts about drawing flowers.  

This is why I love following other artists.  I can follow their adventures and be able to learn and grow.  I also like getting inspired by the work of others.

I definitely need to improve my watercolor skills and following random artist helps me do that, then I am all for it.  

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: