Monday, April 1, 2019

MY ETSY SHOP IS LIVE

I am sitting at a coffee shop as I write this listening to music and feeling very excited to share this with you.  So much so that I sat staring at the laptop screen for a few minutes wondering how I should write this post.  Geez Rama, just write!  So here I am writing to share the awesome news with you, that my Etsy shop is live.  Holy shit! 

This is not something that I expected would happen.  Not in a million years would I have thought that this would happen, but it happened.  What I am selling on my shop is digital downloadable art prints.  Eventually, I will get to selling hard copy prints but for now you can buy the digital versions of my art and print them out yourselves. 

Click here to visit the shop and go go go buy buy buy. 

No comments: