Friday, January 4, 2019

TOP 5 ORANGE COUNTY NATIVE PLANTS

When I first got into learning about California native plants I was intrigued.  Plants that are locally native to the state I live in, that are really lush and beautiful.  This love affair with California natives also got me to wonder if there were any plants that specifically native to the Orange County region that I live in.

In this video I share with you just that.  5 plants that are native to the OC.  If you live in Orange County and would like to buy any of these then check out Tree of Life Nursery in San Juan Capistrano.   These plants are...

  • Heteromeles arbutifolia - Toyon
  • Juncus paten - California Gray Rush
  • Leymus 'Canyon Prince' - Canyon Prince Giant Wild Rye
  • Sisyrinchium bellum - Blue Eyed Grass
  • Tricostema lenatum - Woolly Blue Curls


No comments: