Monday, November 12, 2018

WATERCOLOR FLOWER PEDALS

Recently I painted some flower pedals and really liked what I had painted.  I was inspired by a picture that looked similar and had one of those I have to paint this moments.  So I drew it out and painted my slightly modified version of it.  As with any art it's totally natural to take some liberties and make minor changes to the original, or in this case do that and add a quote to it. 

The quote I added was something that someone posted on Instagram that I saw in my feed.  How fitting that it was there in a moment in time that I needed to read this. 

"Be patient with yourself, nothing nature blooms year round."  As far as I am aware there is not one single plant that blooms every season.  Now this could also be applied to real life.  Be it a goal or a relationship.  If you plant the seed, then it will germinate, but you must wait patiently. 

No comments: