Monday, September 17, 2018

SELLING WATERCOLORS AND PAINTING

I love to watercolor!  As a past time and something to do for fun.  What I love most is being creative in a way that is not just about designing landscapes.  Having said that it has been somewhat hard to create in my new home that I have lived in for 2.5 years as it is literally half the size of my old home.  This means that I don't have time for a proper in home studio.  But this has not stopped me from creating art.  Something I have been doing a lot of lately and to make things even more interesting, I have been asked by several people if I sell my art.  Well, I didn't but I do now.  Sort of.  I am in process of opening an Etsy shop where I will sell prints of my work. 

My goal for this week is to setup my Etsy shop and have all my ducks in a row.  I am excited as this will be something I have never done before.  But it will be fun and worth the adventure.  I will update you on my shop once it is done and ready.  I will also be posting weekly about my art on this space to hopefully inspire you to get creative. 


No comments: