Wednesday, December 27, 2017

MY FAVORITE 5 GARDEN PRODUCTS FOR SMALL SPACES

I love shopping online for cool garden products for my small space.  I really like the idea of buying something that is handmade and not mass produced.  These 5 online shops are my favorite that I recommend you check out.  Good for any small space gardener that wants to garden but has little room to do so. 

My first favorite is the worm compost bin by Sacred Resource:  This worm bin is great for those that don't have a lot of land to garden in and yet still want to compost.  I have the 3 tier bin in my 100 square feet patio.  I also like that it looks decorative and does not take up much room.  Perfect for any size garden.  You can even have this indoors. 

Second favorite is outdoor fabric by Fabric Supply CO.  This shop has a wide range of outdoor fabrics that are reasonably priced.  You can buy by the yard, which means that you are not limited to any quantity and can just buy what you need.  I bought the green/blue banana patterned fabric and love it.

Third favorite are mini woolly pockets.  What I love about these is that they are small and work well for any space.  I have two in my kitchen.  You can use these to grow herbs or any type of plant that suits your fancy.  They are made from 100% recycled water bottles.  Totally sustainable and very durable. 

My fourth favorite is the Greenbo railing planters.  These are awesome for condo/apartment dwellers that have no land to garden in and still want to garden.  I have 3 of the small size and one of the big in my 100 square feet patio.  This is a video I made about planting them. 

Fifth and final product love is a table and chairs set from Ikea.  This is great for small spaces and reasonably priced enough that if it gets damaged you won't feel bad.  You could even paint the wood some other color if you don't like its natural color. 

No comments: