Thursday, July 7, 2011

TUSTIN CLIENT - INSTALLATION

The Tustin, CA client's front yard that I previously blogged about is moving along smoothly. As I had mentioned in the my demolition post the entire front yard minus the existing deck and some existing trees were

Today the grass area is being installed. Yes there is grass in this project because when you are designing for a couple you must design for the sexes. Although I normally advocate to kill the lawn but in this case the areas of lawn are much smaller than what they used to be.

This project has been a blast to design and watch the installation of. I love how what was first a bunch of lines on paper is now an almost completed garden for the homeowner to enjoy. It's moments like this that make me love what I do. I also love having been able to share the process with you the readers. I hope that you enjoyed the virtual journey with me and hope you stay tuned for the final reveal.

If you would like to see more pictures of this project site (demolition to installation) then click here to go to the earth friendly landscape facebook page album.
going to be demolished and replaced with new. At this point in the project the boulders are placed, the plants have been installed and the new irrigation and lighting system is in. The concrete driveway and decomposed granite path (with brick inlay) has also been installed.

No comments: