Friday, March 25, 2011

GREENBO PLANTER

As a landscape designer I am always searching for new products and things to use in my designs so when I saw that aHa Modern Living was selling the Greenbo planters I just had to have one. I contacted the manufacturer and asked if I could test one out. Woo hoo they said yes. I was also subsequently contacted by Fern from Life on The Balcony who had a Tree of Life Nursery groupon that she wanted to donate to me. Happy happy joy joy! The result was a railing planter that looks great in my garden.



So far I am loving this planter and highly recommend it for those of you that do not have land to garden in. For me personally I have a specific style of plants in my garden that I like to call California native so the plants I chose for this container were along those lines.

The planter is only big enough to fit 6-4" plants (3 on either side). Your options are not limited. I chose Satureja douglasii - Yerba Buena (edible groundcover where the leaves taste like spearmint) (right picture) and Monardella villosa - Coyote Mint (low growing shrub that gets 2'tall if planted in ground) (left picture).

If you wish to purchase this planter then click on the aHa Modern Living link above.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an amazing product - I'm SO gonna buy me one!

creations landscape designs said...

Liron,

If you buy one and plant it send me a photo (rama@creatoinslandscapedesigns.com) and I will share it on my blog. Glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a cool thing! I would like to put it on the railing inside my loft!

I am going to order all colors!
What is the website for the company?

Liz