Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1000 GARDEN IDEAS

1000 Garden Ideas offers exactly what the title says. Literally this book gives you 1000 garden ideas! From paving to fences this book is a great resource for designers and really good free ideas for homeowners. If you are a homeowner and you just don't have the budget to hire a designer to give you ideas then I highly suggest that you make this book your virtual designer. You may still have to hire the designer to prepare the actual construction drawings but at least you can use this book to guide you through your garden journey.
As you can see in the pictures below there are a wide range of gate designs to suit your fancy.


All of a sudden you have options. I love to look at this book before starting a design to help me fuel my creativity. I have even taken it to clients homes and had them put a post it on any image that catches their eye.

1 comment:

Phoenix Life Insurance said...

I've read that there is an expectation that grocery prices are going to increase alot in the future. The environmentalists are putting a stranglehold on farm lands, that's the word anyway.