- Have your garden done right to avoid having to waste money redoing it - on the one hand I get that you may be strapped for cash. On the other hand hiring a professional may actually save you money. Not to mention that you will have more time to enjoy life and spend with your loved ones.
- Reduce your water bill, while increasing your property value - this has a simple solution and that is to install drought tolerant plants. The best type of plant is one that is native to your region.
- Save the water that mother nature is giving us - the rains that we have had have done two things. Cleansed us and given us free water to use to irrigate with etc. In 2011 you should take advantage and collect that water to be reused in your garden. This is also a great way to accomplish #2.
- Reduce your grocery bill - the easiest way to do this is to grow your own food. This basically means that you will be growing non chemically treated foods to enjoy. Another option is stop buying junk food. Which I might add is not good for you to begin with.
- Volunteer to help save the habitat - instead of watching hours and hours of TV, why not put those hours to good use by volunteering to help have the habitat. If you live in Orange County you should consider helping Back To Natives.
Friday, December 31, 2010
5 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MAKING
I believe that 2010 especially towards the second half was a sign that the economy is getting better. Even a little bit better is a good sign. On that note I would like to suggest that you make some new years resolutions that are good for you and the environment.