Friday, March 10, 2017

DESIGN STORIES - NORTH TUSTIN CLIENTS GARDEN UPDATE

I love going back to garden that I designed and doing a follow up months after it has been installed. This one in particular was installed 8 months ago and looks really good.  It began when the homeowners were tired of their front yard lawn and wanted something different.  They wanted a colorful garden with drought tolerant plants, fun paths and accessories.

I was able to give them what they wanted and then some without denting their wallet.  The result is a beautiful drought tolerant garden that suits their lifestyle and benefits the environment.  You can read the previous post showing the installation of the garden here.



For a limited time I am offering a complimentary landscape design consultation to any Orange County resident.  Contact me and let's get rolling designing your dream garden.  

No comments: