Tuesday, March 7, 2017

DESIGN STORIES - TUSTIN CLIENTS GARDEN UPDATE

I recently spent a day going to a bunch of gardens in the city of Tustin that I had designed to check up on the project and see how things looks.  I made videos of each garden and will share with you weekly to give you a sneak peak at the gardens that I have designed.  This particular one was a descent sized front yard that used to have a lot of lawn and not much of anything else.  The clients had killed the lawn and wanted to replace that with drought tolerant plants.  They also wanted to explore the idea of a dry creek bed.

We were able to give them everything they were looking for within their budget and create a garden that not only suits their every lifestyle but also benefits the environment.  This garden uses existing paths, new decomposed granite paths, California native plants with a few California friendly plants, a dry creek bed to water retention and an energy efficient irrigation and lighting system.  Overall the clients were very happy and I am thrilled at how this garden turned out.



For a limited time I am offering a complimentary landscape design consultation to any Orange County resident.  Contact me and let's get rolling designing your dream garden.  

No comments: