Monday, July 18, 2011

TUSTIN CLIENT - FINAL PHOTOS

I have been having a blast working on this client's front yard. I have been lucky in my business to have never (yet) had a client I did not like. It is a nice journey especially when I get to virtually share it all with you. Well this project has come to a close. Below are pictures of the final product.

Yes there is new lawn installed, however it is significantly smaller in size that what was existing. In this case the husband really wanted lawn incorporated. Regardless this garden is a great eye catcher. The client has said that the neighbors and passer byes are loving what they see.

If you would like to see the previous posts about this project then click...

Design
Demolition
Installation

Click here if you would like to see the complete photo album of this project (via facebook).

If you are interested in having your very own beautiful garden designed then feel free to contact me.

No comments: