Friday, July 22, 2011

PASADENA HOA PROJECT

I don't often get design projects outside of Orange County and Long Beach but when I do I only take the gig if I feel that it's worth my time and effort. In this case I was hired by a 10 unit hoa in Pasadena to do planting design for their complex. This was an interesting project because rather than having a singular client or a couple, there were 10 town home units. Luckily it was not a bad experience and everyone was nice and easy to get along with. The best part of this project was removing most of the non native plants and replacing them with natives. Below are some pictures during the plant placing phase of the project. Final pictures will be added to this post as soon as I have them.

This project was installed by Ed Wallace of Midwest Landscaping.

No comments: