Friday, December 8, 2023

I REPLACED MY CEANOTHUS

 I had transplanted a Ceanothus hoping that it would survive.  Sadly, it did not.  It died.  That's the thing when you transplant anything.  There is only a 50/50 chance that it will survive.  You take a risk and hope for the best.  So I posted a short about it being dead.  I wanted to be transparent about my garden and even show you the times I fail.  

This is the initial short I made...


At first I thought about replacing it with an edible plant.  But then one day I was at Tree of Life Nursery with a client buying plants and saw this beauty of a Ceanothus that I just had to have.  I wanted to experiment and see what would happen.  That is what gardening is.  A science lab of sorts, where you get to try things out and learn along the way.  

This is the short of what the pot now looks like...



No comments: