Monday, November 19, 2018

STUMBLES IN THE ROAD

I love quotes that come into my sphere of moment when the universe believes I need them.  This one especially hit nicely.  "Never let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey".  This is true in any aspect life.  There will sometimes be obstacles to overcome.  Things to conquer and milestones to hit.  If you believe this quote, then you must believe in the power of moving forward and not letting what might be a minor setback be the end of your adventure.  This is true even in the business world.

When I started this biz 10+ years ago, it was not smooth sailing.  There were many stumbles in the road, but I kept on going and overcame those obstacles and have been enjoying every minute. 

Now I ask, what stumbles have you overcome?  Comment below and share.

No comments: