Friday, December 15, 2017

TOP 5 TIPS TO REDUCE YOUR ENERGY BILLS

I can tell you from my 10+ years of designing landscape that one of the things my clients want is to spend less money in the long run.  What can we do to use less energy watering and maintaining our garden as well as saving money inside?  There are many things you can do to reduce your energy bills and in this video I talk about the top 5.

If you are inclined to do any of these tips I would suggest you first look at your lifestyle and determine which is most suitable for you.  Not everything will work for everyone, but these tips are tried and true.

These tips are...
1. Kill (or reduce) your lawn
2. Plant properly
3. Water efficiently
4. Harvest rainwater/graywater
5. Plant deciduous trees

This video explains more in detail.

No comments: