Friday, July 7, 2017

THE DESIGN PROCESS PART 8 - AFTER INSTALLATION AND FOLLOW UPS

What happens after your garden is installed?  What should your designer do to ensure that the garden will grow nicely?  Typically I will go over with my clients about each plant and how much water and maintenance they need.  I tell all my clients that in the first 6 months to a year you should not maintain any of the plants as that is the time that they are establishing in the garden and need to be left alone to do their things. This video explains that whole process and much more.

Now I am curious to know if you have ever worked with a designer and what your experience was like.  Comment bellow and due tell.



You can watch the other design process videos here:  http://tinyurl.com/y8ftydfe

No comments: