Friday, July 21, 2017

DIY CAT SKULL PLANTER & MORE

I have a thing for skulls.  Somehow I have I am fascinated by them.  I also naturally have a thing for plants and love it when I find interesting cool things to plant in.  So one day while searching for unique planters on Etsy I came across a cat skull planter (via Potheads By Amber).  I was immediately hooked and had to have it. I should also mention that I have two cats, so this made it even more enticing to want.  You can almost say that it is one of a kind and I know that no one else has it.  Just me!  Once it arrived in the mail I went to OC Succulents to plant it up.  I also had other containers and skulls to plant.

This video shows you what I ended up planting etc.  Now I am curious and want to know what cool and interesting things you have planted in?  Comment below and let me know.

No comments: