Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WHAT DO I DESIGN

I get asked a ton of questions about my design business, more specifically what do I design?  I thought I would make this video to answer that question.  Am I a licensed contractor and do I do landscape maintenance?  What specific type of designs do I do?  All this and more questions are answered in this video.



On Friday I will upload a video about my design process.  You can subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notified when that video is posted or when I post other drought tolerant content.  Also on a side note I have created a kit called the landscape design checklist kit that gives you all the tools that you need to hire the right designer.  You can get it here.

Update October 8, 2017 - this is an updated video of what I design and my design process.  I decided to update the video and make one cumulative video to add to my website. 

No comments: