Friday, January 27, 2017

INDOOR NATIVE PLANTS UPDATE

I love plants!  Naturally since what I do is design with them.  But what I enjoy most in relation to plants is experimenting with them.  In this case I experiment with some plants indoors.  I thought it would be fun to try some California native plants indoors and see what happens.  I knew that some might not survive for one reason or another, but I just had to try.

I look at gardening as a science lab.  You get to experiment.  Some experiments work and others fail. Some of the plants just did not like being indoor and others met their maker aka my two cat.   This video is an update on those plants.



If you have tried any indoor plants and have had luck or not so much then due tell.  I am curious to know more about your indoor garden experience.

No comments: