Supplies you will need are:
- 8 oz mason jars - $10.99 at smart and final for a 12 pack.
- Solar lights - at the 99 cent store
- Aluminum foil tape - at the 99 cent store.
- String - any color that suits your fancy
I chose silver colored solar lights and aluminum tape because the lid of the mason jars are silver colored, which coordinated well together.
Steps to making the solar lights:
- Remove the lid from the mason jar and remove the solar light from it's base.
- Wrap the solar light twice with aluminum tape to ensure that it stays snug in the jar without falling to the bottom.
- Trim off the aluminum tape excess.
- Wrap string around the solar light
- Place the solar light in the jar.
- Put the top on the light.
- Hang in your desired place.