When I was contacted by Rita Ho owner of Green Bliss Cafe
to assist her with planting her 12 Wally One pockets, I was excited and jumped at the chance. I had been longing for the opportunity to work with Woolly Pockets
and was finally going to get my chance. From purchasing the plants to installing them took 4 hours. The pockets were already in place and ready to go. Below is the video of the project.
If you are interested in something similar in your home then I would suggest the following.
- Measure your space to determine how many Woolly Pockets you need.
- Install the Woolly Pockets first prior to planting.
- If installed indoors then select indoor appropriate plants. If outdoors then select plants that can tolerate being in containers.
- Use a good potting soil mixture to ensure the health and survival of the plants.
- Water once a week for the first few weeks and then as needed.
- Buy your plants from a reputable nursery to ensure you get a quality plant material.
You are only limited by your imagination. If you have a space indoors or out that you would like to plant with Woolly Pockets then feel free to contact me
and I would be happy to assist you.
Post a Comment