Tuesday, November 23, 2010

60 CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANTS

I am sure that I had talked to you before about my book that is a work in progress. Since then I have made some changes and additions that have made me realize how much I really want to do this. I am not an expert writer by any means but I am a person with an idea that I think is relevant for sharing. I have also created a website for the book called www.canatives.blogspot.com. I would love to hear any comments that you have. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

The book is basically about 60 California native plants that I believe you should experiment with in your garden. These plants are readily available, easy to use and forgiving hence the experiment part. I will say that there are other books about plants that are really good and worth reading as I hope mine will be to you.

Click here to see a list of other books you should consider reading.
Click here to see some videos about California native plants.

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

No comments: