Friday, July 14, 2023

JUNE/JULY ART VLOG

When I started this blog and the YouTube channel, I had one goal in mind.  Promote my landscape design business.  So off I went on making posts and videos to do that.  It worked like a charm.  That being said, I have over the last few years felt like there needs to be a shift.  A shakeup in content to keep me interested in making more vids and posts.  During these few years I have also started an art business.  Selling prints of my art as well as custom made sketchbooks.   

I am still going to share my landscape design content with you, but at least once a month or so I would like to introduce some sort of art vlog into the mix.  In this video I share with you some art things that I have been doing during the month of June and July.  



No comments: