Monday, March 25, 2019

ETSY SHOP UPDATE

I had announced in October of 2018 that I wanted to open an Etsy shop in which I would sell my art.  My goal was to get the shop rolling before 2019, but I hit a some road blocks that delayed me for a few months.  Thankfully, I have cleared the road blocks and am happy say that before the end of next week, my shop will be live.  Yay! 

The shop will contain digital prints for sale.  This means that you will be purchasing a digital downloadable art that you can then print how ever you choose.  This will make things easier as you won't have to wait for the item to arrive in the mail etc.  Within the shop there will be around 15-20 digital prints for sale that are mostly about landscapes.

Hopefully I will have a solid update for you next Monday. 

No comments: