Friday, December 21, 2018

SOME UPDATES AND THINGS

As you know I have been updating this blog thrice a week.  Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  I have also been uploading a YouTube video every Friday that gets embedded into a blog post.  This schedule will not change (God willing hee hee), but there may be moments here and there where I may need to take a break in order to be able to create new content.  I have lots of ideas and it will take some work to make them work.  I am also considering changing some of the content from strictly landscape related, to adding a bit more lifestyle aspects into it. 

I believe that this change will be great overall for me and my brand.  So on that note, I am going to leave you with this video from Apartment Therapy about plant related holiday gift ideas. 



No comments: