Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ETSY SHOP UPDATE

As you know I am in the process of setting up an Etsy shop, in which I am going to sell prints of my watercolor art.  This is something that started when I was watercoloring at a coffee shop and a few people asked me if I sold my prints anywhere.  Well the shop is still in progress as I get all my ducks in a row.  The main issue is that I want to make sure that I can send a single order and not be scrambling at the last minute.  I want to have all my ducks in a row. 

I also want to make sure that I am not under or overcharging to my work as well as making sure that I don't overload the shop with a ton of listings.  I could put up most things, but that does not mean that most things are ripe for sale.  I am trying to be a bit more streamlined with what I sell.   This also means not being all over the place with my work and having a somewhat cohesive theme.  That being mostly landscapes.

No comments: