Friday, March 31, 2017

DESIGN STORIES - CHERYL'S DIY GARDEN

I had done a text post about my friend Cheryl's garden which you can read here.  I thought I would do an update in video format.  I call this the DIY garden because Cheryl and her husband did most of the work themselves.  In this case the planting is a mixture of California native and California friendly plants mixed in with each other to create a nice habitat garden.  What's nice about this garden is that it is very drought tolerant and wildlife friendly.  It is also pleasing to the eye, with many areas of interest and color.



If you live in Orange County and had your garden done either by a pro or yourself then let me know in the comments below.  I looking to feature more drought tolerant gardens other than ones designed by me.

No comments: