Monday, July 25, 2016

BLOG UPDATES

I have been doing several videos about client gardens and loving it.  It is fun to share my work with you and to be able to use those projects as biz promotion.  This is somewhat different the things I used to blog about.  As my business evolves so do the things I share.  Originally I wanted to make this blog your go to place to learn about California native plants and while that is still true, I also want to also add client projects so that you can see California native garden in action.  There will also be a series of videos about native plants depending on your situation and what you are looking for (shade, food etc.).  

Now I would like to as a favor from all of you...  What would you like to see more of here?  Any specific landscape related posts or videos?  Comment below and let me know.  

Do you have a native garden?  If so then I would love to blog about it and even do a video about your garden.  As much as I love designing native gardens I also love the idea of sharing what others have done.  

No comments: